Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Star Wars Episode III

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nightravenx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    REVENGE of the SITH

    http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii...ws20040724.html

    And while we're at it, Here be the new toy packaging.

    20040720 p12 1 bg

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not for nothing, but that is one hell of a package. Great design. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the title being an homage to Revenge of the Jedi.

    Jedi wouldn't take revenge, but the Sith sure will.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by White Line Nightmare:
    I like the title being an homage to Revenge of the Jedi.

    Jedi wouldn't take revenge, but the Sith sure will.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, that's what I said on the white board. I like the title lots!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got some really high hopes for this movie.... I hope Lucas doesn't let me down.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    It's going to have to start getting Oscar nominations to drag me back into the theatres for a third and final beating...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That packaging looks too cartoonish for a live action film.

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Well, that individual character is CGI.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •